beantwoord

Products

I loaded a product onto my ov-chipcaart for 50 euro that meant I should get 40 % discount on travel during non peak times and weekends but I travelled on the weekend on the 4th of February, and I was charged the full fare. My profile says that I have the product and it is active and valid since 2 February, so I do not understand what went wrong and why I was charged the full fare?
icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 12 februari 2018, 22:01

Hello ryanwilson, Welcome at our forum,

That's a pity that you did pay the full amountfor this journey. The best thing to do right now is to reach our customer service to solve this problem. You can reach them by phone: 030 - 7515155 (24/7). You can also chat with a fellow worker (click on 'live chat' to start a conversation) or send us a message via Twitter or Facebook.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello ryanwilson, Welcome at our forum,

That's a pity that you did pay the full amountfor this journey. The best thing to do right now is to reach our customer service to solve this problem. You can reach them by phone: 030 - 7515155 (24/7). You can also chat with a fellow worker (click on 'live chat' to start a conversation) or send us a message via Twitter or Facebook.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Has it been activated at the ticket machine? Otherwise it won't work, even in the case it is valid.

Reageer