Home

Beantwoord: Can i buy an e-ticket using my creditcard?

Trefwoorden:
  • Iris NSIris NS
    Reacties: 1383

12 oktober 2017, 21:27

Hi ChristianStemmer,

Welcome to our NS Serviceforum :) Glad to know that you find the information on this forum. I'm sorry to read that you are this angry. Did you already check our website www.nsinternational.nl? By now it is also possible to pay by creditcard for e-tickets on this website.
  • ChristianStemmer

Je kunt hier zien hoeveel waardering ChristianStemmer heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Op het juiste spoor
    Reacties: 2

13 oktober 2017, 15:08

Dear Iris,

thanks for your hint. No, I didn't get to that website, since it is not very obvious that you run two websites. The www.ns.nl-website did not refer me to that. I would have assumed, that www.nsinternational.nl was a website that offers interntional travel. That you can book national travel there is not obvious. You might help other potential customers by giving the information about that website at the place where the payment methods comes up. As a foreigner not familiar with the dutch train system, it took me an hour of internet reserach to find the Belgian website, but not the nsinternational.nl site. Maybe there is room for improvement in terms of how to spread information on that. But thanks for your help!

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Het kan aan aantal minuten duren voordat de grotere afbeeldingen verschijnen.
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)
  • :P
  • ;)