beantwoord

How I could return money

• 5 November 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 36 Bekeken

Hi, I have OV-chipkaart. 

I bought tickets online, and checked in at the entrance and exit when traveling, and at the end of the month they took money from me for tickets again, it turns out I paid 2 times for trips, how can I get my money back? Thank you
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 5 November 2023, 09:30

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you with this situation.

You should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee and explain the situation. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Note that in the future you shouldn't buy etickets if you're travelling with an OV-chipcard, and you shouldn’t check in and out with an OV-chipcard if you're travelling with an eticket. In the latter case, any closed gates you encounter can be opened by scanning the square barcode on the eticket.

With an OV-chipkaart you should check in/out with that card. Online tickets are only for people without an OV-chipkaart.

Best thing you can do is contact customer service.

Reageer