beantwoord

check out

• 29 September 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 54 Bekeken

Hello

I see a fine on my trip on September 21st, and I can not request a refund for that. I checked in at Apeldoorn and then checked out at Deventer station. Would you please help me with this problem?

Best Wishes

Elnaz Amirbeigloobalesini

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 29 September 2023, 10:21

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

In Apeldoorn, there are two different train operators: NS and Arriva. What might have happened is that you did not check in with NS in Apeldoorn, but with Arriva. That means you have a missed check-out with Arriva and a missed check-in with NS. If you have NS Flex, this then leads to correction fees being applied.

In any case, this community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you with this situation.

You should contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee and have this remedied. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer