beantwoord

bike stolen/removed from Ns bike station Delft

• 23 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 94 Bekeken

Today, on Saturday morning, I parked and locked my swapfiets bike in the ns bike station garage, then when I came back after few hours I couldn't find it there anymore.

Since it's the weekend, I cannot contact the municipality nor the ns assistance to understand if they've removed the bike (maybe for the unprecise position) or not.

I have still with me the key of the lock chain, and can also give the framenumber if needed.

Do you know how to find the bike or do you have any suggestions for this kind of problem?

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 23 March 2024, 21:43

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

If your bike was not parked in a bikerack it could be that it was removed. Removed bikes will be taken to the bikedepot Haaglanden in Den Haag. Usually before being collected to go to the bikedepot, removed bikes will first be kept at a storage space in the Delft bikeparking, this is right behind the Fiets & Service shop in bike parking nr 1, if I remember correctly next to isle 10. At least, this was the case 5 years ago when I last used this bike parking. Check with the Fiets & Service personel first thing monday morning to see if your bike is placed there. If your bike is already taken to the depot you can check the database

Reageer