beantwoord

No more discounts in app.

• 25 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 44 Bekeken

Hi,

I have been paying for the NS Flex Weekend Voordeel for a long time, I have not travelled by train for about 2-3 months. 
I have always bought my tickets via the Mijn NS app and all discounts were normally calculated for me as well as for those who travelled with me on the group ticket.
Today I wanted to buy tickets for tomorrow's train journey and in no way am I able to get the discount from the app.
Does anyone have any idea what to do about this?

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 25 March 2024, 20:06

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

See 

You need to check in and out with the OV-chipcard on which your subscription is loaded. This is and was the only way to use your subscription. To use Samenreiskorting for yourselve is against the rules. 

Samenreiskorting can only be used by someone who travels together with a subscripton holder. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi sakamuzu,

With a subscription you need to check-in and -out with your OV-chipcard. The discount is applied automatically. It is not allowed (and never has been) to buy tickets with discount for yourself.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

With the subscription Weekend Voordeel you get only in the weekend 40% discount by check in with your OV-chipcard. Your subscription do not give  discount tomorrow. You have to pay fullprice or you have to change to dal voordeel.

Reageer