beantwoord

Paying with Yoursafe

• 18 March 2024
  • 11 reacties
  • 298 Bekeken

Hi, I want to order a seasonal ticket and a personal ov-chipcard but in the payment option,there is no yoursafe bank. Why is that so? How can I complete the payment with it

icon

Beste antwoord door Erryt NS 4 April 2024, 19:30

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

All initial online payments to NS need to be done by iDEAL, which Yoursafe doesn’t support?

Contact NS Customer Support (phone, chat, social media) for your options. or visit an NS service desk at the bigger train stations.

Possibly they never heard about Yoursafe, but your IBAN is valid because it is issued from NL and supports SEPA auto-debits.

If it’s not worth your time to contact or visit NS, set up a free Revolut account. They support iDEAL (and issue NL IBANs since recently). Personally, I think it’s about time that NS would at least accept PayPal.

Edit: see @Tochjo’s reaction below.

Badge +3

iDEAL, which Yoursafe doesn’t support

It does, actually. You can select Yoursafe when you buy an eticket, but it’s not in the list when you buy a season ticket. I would think that this is an error and that it should be available for season tickets too.

Badge +3

It does, actually.

Good find, I stand corrected! 😅

Just thinking, maybe NS is hesitative when it comes to ‘new banks’ (I know OVpay is, for Revolut cards!) and won't accept orders for season tickets? A one-off e-ticket is a much lesser risk.

Anyway, contact NS for your options.

Recently I came across this problem. I don't know why this happens, but it should be possible if you reach our customer service. I'll try to find out why this isn't listed under our subscriptions.

I'm can't give an update at this moment. Hopefully I will receive an answer soon.

A few days ago Yoursafe was removed from the list of banks in our webshop for subscriptions, but previously it was possible. The reason is that this bank does not support direct debit.. This problem obviously does not apply to e-tickets, which is the reason you still can use that bank for e-tickets.

At our customer service or service desk you can still purchase a subscription with Yoursafe.

Badge +3

Yoursafe seems to support SEPA diect debit!

But see https://nl.trustpilot.com/review/yoursafe.com which isn’t very good.

You might as well open a free Revolut account. Direct debit is sometimes processed a few days later (weekend, holidays) but works for me. Reviews here https://nl.trustpilot.com/review/www.revolut.com

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Yoursafe does support SEPA auto-debit! 

Sure (supposing you mean direct debit)? Couldn't find anything about it on their website.

Badge +3

Sure (supposing you mean direct debit)? Couldn't find anything about it on their website.

Yes, I meant direct debit (automatische incasso). Isn’t that the same as SEPA payments?

The blue screenshot is taken from the Yoursafe (unsafe) website http://www.yoursafe.company/en/index.html?lang=en

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Yes, I meant direct debit (automatische incasso). Isn’t that the same as a SEPA payment?

Not necessarily. I suppose they support SEPA transfers (which would be the bare minimum) but they don't have to support other SEPA functionality.

Badge +3

Not necessarily. I suppose they support SEPA transfers (which would be the bare minimum) but they don't have to support other SEPA functionality.

In case the collection/incasso fails (had that once, after Revolut changed my IBAN from an LT to an NL one), you will receive an e-mail to pay manually (per ommegaande) and all will be good.

Reageer