beantwoord

Refund

• 23 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

On 16th March 2024, I bought a return ticket from Amsterdam to Rotterdam by NS app.  Unfortunately, I couldn’t apply my discount subscription on the app. Because that option wasn’t seen on the app like previous one. I had to pay full price. Please can you check my subscription and my travel on 16th March and refund it please. The app still works like that. What should I do for my next trips? I don’t want to experience the same problem.

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 23 March 2024, 15:16

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

To get the discount belonging to your subscription you need to check in and out with the OV-chipcard on which the subscription is loaded. You can not and are not allowed to buy an e-ticket with discount in the app for that. The option that was there before was a Travel Together ticket which is only allowed to use if someone travels with a subscription holder. The subscription holder always needs to use the subscription that is on the OV-chipcard and check in and out with that card. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

What should I do for my next trips? I don’t want to experience the same problem.

Just check in at the start of your trip  and out after the trip with your ov-chipcard. Then you will have an automatic discount when you are eligible for it. There is no need to buy supplemental tickets in the app. You will have the discount automatically.

Reputatie 3

You can request a refund of the overpaid amount at https://www.ns.nl/klantenservice/geld-terug/geld-terug-bij-vergeten-abonnement.html

Next trip: always check in and out with your OV chip card. The system recognizes the products on the OV chip card and will charge the subscription rate if applicable..

Reageer