beantwoord

I forgot to put payment description number(Betaalomschrijving) on my payment

• 14 March 2024
  • 5 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

Hello

I got mail from NS that I have to pay 18euros so I transferred money from my Korean account since I moved out from Netherlands on January and I got rid of dutch bank account.

But I forgot to write my payment description number. What do I do?

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 15 March 2024, 14:10

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community Yiin Yang. If there is no description, then it will automatically be transferred back to the bank it came from. It will be in your bank account within 30 days. If this is not the case, then please get in touch with customer service and add a print screen of the transferred money, so that my colleagues in finance can go look for the transaction.

This is oversea remittance, so I don’t want it to be transferred back to my account😅 I can not call to the customer service too since I only have Korean number ☹︎ This is my certificate of the remittance. Is there any way that it can be addressed?? 

In this case it's best to contact our customer service directly. You can reach out by phone, live chat, Facebook and X (formerly Twitter). All our contact possibilities can be found here.

For privacy reasons I have deleted the screenshot from your post.

Badge +3

You cannot contact customer service by mail. See Rory's message for all available options.

Reageer