beantwoord

Maastricht to Liège

• 6 March 2024
  • 9 reacties
  • 223 Bekeken

According to the NS app, the line between Maastricht and Liège will be closed for 9 months from 16 March at 07:45 until 17 December at 18:00 for engineering works; a very long time. The replacement bus service will take 65 minutes. However, on 5 March the Brussels Times announced that the new Arriva service linking Liège/Maastricht/Aachen will be starting in June.  I don't see how this can be the case if the line won't re-open until December. Your comments are welcome.

icon

Beste antwoord door rvdborgt 6 March 2024, 10:56

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

In the NS app, I see the regular timetable again from 18 March, until 8 June. The timetable from 9 June is still missing, but can already be found e.g. on bahn.com.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Where did you find that there are 9 months engineering works?

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Toch even verder gekeken: op rijdendetreinen.nl

Most likely someone at NS made a typo and entered 17 december as end date instead of 17 march, according to the timetable the engineering works are only 2 days long.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Most likely someone at NS made a typo and entered 17 december as end date instead of 17 march, according to the timetable the engineering works are only 2 days long.

And their was no quality control what so ever. It is a shame. 

Reputatie 1

In the NS app, I see the regular timetable again from 18 March, until 8 June. The timetable from 9 June is still missing, but can already be found e.g. on bahn.com.

Actually from 17 March 18:00 🤔

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Last week I noticed the engineering works on https://www.belgiantrain.be/nl/travel-info/current/ongoing-disturbances-and-works. They have disappeared and no longer show up in the journey planner.

The NS International website still shows the substitute bus service.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Last week I noticed the engineering works on https://www.belgiantrain.be/nl/travel-info/current/ongoing-disturbances-and-works. They have disappeared and no longer show up in the journey planner.

I still see replacement buses.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You a right. It’s strange however that the engineering works have disappeared from the list of engineering works on the website of the Belgian Railways.

Reageer