beantwoord

wrong invoice

• 19 March 2024
  • 1 reactie
  • 37 Bekeken

Hi! 

I received an invoice this month about the journey I already paid in previous invoice.

I travelled from Leeuwarden to Schiphol Airport on 27th of January with direct train and there was some problem with trains so I had to get out of the train in Almere to travel from there to Amsterdam Centraal. Unfortunately, none of the 2 journeys I see in my NS account  from Leeuwarden to Amsterdam centraal are correct. There are 2 journeys with incorrect times. 

And it is not possible that I forgot to check out, because you can’t check out in Amsterdam Centraal  because there are gates. 

Can you explain why are there 2 incorrect journeys and fix it so I don’t have to pay double for the same journey?  

Consumer card

3528 0400 8978 6845

Jolanta Zeltina

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 19 March 2024, 08:45

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees and do not have access to customer data, so we can't look at your travel transactions to see what exactly might have gone wrong.

To talk to someone who can, and who can correct an incorrect invoice, you should contact customer service directly. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Reageer