beantwoord

wrong invoice Received

• 3 May 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 157 Bekeken

Last month i have  changed my subscription to NS Flex Weekend Free on 15th april  and i had paid my last incoice for all travels made up to march 30th but now i have received an invoice which inculdes travel history from march 15 to april 30 .is there any issue in the way of calculating  bills and generating invoice in NS . can any one please advise

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 3 May 2022, 20:43

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Viswanath and welcome to the NS Community! 

Some journeys take a little longer to be processed on the invoice. This can be the reason why you still have journeys from March on your latest invoice. But we will not charge twice for the same journey. If that happened, then please contact our costumer service.

Hi Lorraine,

Thanks for Sharing me the information , yes sure will contact NS as i can see the march travel invoice has the journey listed and i have paid for that too. 

Thought some thing is wrong in generating invoices particularly when we do changes to our subscription ie) switching from one to another so  thought need to be discussed in this community as i am the one facing the issue or any of  our members too  

Reageer