beantwoord

Fine

• 6 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 81 Bekeken

Dear Netherlands Train Company,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Orestis Gkoumas, and I am writing to address an issue I encountered with your services. Recently, I received a fine for forgetting to check in on one of your trains. I promptly paid the fine, but I made an oversight by not including my customer number on the bill.

As a result, I have received a notice from your company stating that I owe five times the initial fine, and it appears that my payment cannot be located within your system. I would like to rectify this situation and ensure that the payment is properly credited to my account.

I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly and updating my records to reflect the payment I made. Please let me know the necessary steps to rectify this issue and ensure that I am not charged the additional amount.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I appreciate your assistance in resolving this problem.

Sincerely, Orestis Gkoumas

Customer number: G277077

icon

Beste antwoord door Melissa NS 6 November 2023, 20:54

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good evening orestis gkoumas, Welcome to the NS Community.

Unfortunately, I can't help you with your question through this platform. I would like to ask you to contact our customer service via phone, chat, Facebook or X (formerly Twitter).

Reageer