beantwoord

forgot to check out in trams using the ovchip

• 17 March 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 69 Bekeken

Hi! New on NL here so I’m kinda confused. I have a Dal Voordeel op saldo 2e subscription so whenever I travel I still have to put money on the chipcard for paying bus, subways and trams. Last time, I forgot to check out in the tram and I cannot see in the app where I can request to pay for it. Do ret trams automatically charge me (the bank account I used for the subscription) of the ovchip or I need to reach them out to pay for it? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Edwin 17 March 2024, 19:44

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge

The moment you check in on the tram, it deducts 4€ from your card balance. On checkout, the system returns the balance minus the travel fare. 

On the website uitcheckgemist.nl you should be able to request a correction.

The moment you check in on the tram, it deducts 4€ from your card balance. On checkout, the system returns the balance minus the travel fare. 

On the website uitcheckgemist.nl you should be able to request a correction.

thank you so much! This is so helpful :)

Badge +3

For travel with bus/tram/metro (Dal Voordeel will give no discount on that), you might as well use (almost) any bank/credit/debit card instead of an ov-chipkaart, no balance needed.

Corrections are easily done via https://zelfregelen.ovpay.nl/reisoverzicht (after 5 days). You can switch the language to Enlish there. The ‘uitcheckgemist’ site is limited to a few times per year, but if it works, go ahead!

Reageer