beantwoord

NS subscription monthly payment

• 26 April 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 361 Bekeken

Hi, my monthly payment for the NS didn't get deducted from my bank account. I'd like to know how to manually pay my subscription 

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 26 April 2022, 10:28

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

After about a week you will receive an email with an easy and reliable way to pay. When you pay this way, there will be no problem wih overdue payments.  It is by far faster and more secure.

Badge +3

If the payment was rejected, you will receive an e-mail with instructions to pay manually or via iDeal.

But I’ve also seen very late auto-debits (almost 2 weeks after the invoice date), so if you have enough balance on your bank account, it will eventually take place later than usual.

Hello, I cancelled my NS Flex weekend Vrij subscription last month, but I just checked the app and I see that there’s a payment for this subscription. Could you help me with that? 

Badge +3

Hello, I cancelled my NS Flex weekend Vrij subscription last month, but I just checked the app and I see that there’s a payment for this subscription. Could you help me with that? 

Welcome to the NS Community!

You can safely ignore the cost counter in the NS app. Instead, check the Mijn NS website for your current product and invoices. Note that the cost counter on the website will also show incorrect information.

Reageer