beantwoord

issue with paiement

• 13 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 92 Bekeken

Hi,

I have 2 crédit cards, when I was in the tram I tried to pay with one, it failed, so I used the second one to buy a ticket from the agent. However, it seems to have remember the number of the account and have been trying to debit me for 20€. It's an account that I refill each time I need it, so right now it is empty and the paiement keeps failing. 

What can I do to cancel that paiement as I already paid with an agent ?

Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door kraujerom 13 February 2024, 09:19

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

20 euro is the amount for a check-in at a train station, not a tram. Could it be you've used the card (by accident) at a train station?

Anyway. Regardless of why they've tried to debit 20 euro from your account, they will only try a few more times if unsuccessful. Your card won't work for OVpay anymore until they've successfully debited the 20 euro from your account.

If you'd like to reactivate the card for OVpay, try to check in when there's at least 20 euro on your account. Your initial check-in attempt will fail, but shortly thereafter the 20 euro will be debited from your account and your card will work again with OVpay.

Afterwards you can go to https://zelfregelen.ovpay.nl/reisoverzicht and correct your journey if necessary. You will then be refunded the difference between 20 euro and the price of your (corrected) journey. If you hadn't used the train or made a trip with a different valid ticket, you can enter the same departure and arrival station and you will be refunded the complete 20 euro.

You can't cancel the (20 euro) payment as long as it hasn't been made, you can only correct it after it has been debited.

Hi Jeain Iab and welcome to the NS Community.

As explained above, you should first make sure that OVpay was able to collect the taken fee. Afterwards, you can have your journey corrected here. For privacy reasons I have deleted the payment reference number from your post.

Reageer